I've always loved to write since I was young. But eventually, I ended up pursuing a business course in college. No much hurt feeling...

Why the Blog Go Entrepinay?

By 8:46:00 PM


I've always loved to write since I was young. But eventually, I ended up pursuing a business course in college. No much hurt feelings though. The love for writing remained just there and came handy whenever writing tasks strolled by or it's needed.  I imagined my flair for writing like a tool or weapon that I could draw out help from during my own personal challenges and it served me well.  More often that not, I got results that I wanted from writing for family and friends, at school, and later, even at work. There was silent gladness whenever I heard praises from people who got to read my stuff. They gave confirmation somehow that my inner wanting to write deserved some place. At least even just inside me...for the moment.  Oh well, that WAS me during my life's journey BACK then.

And so I went on with the years working on a challenging yet fulfilling career in FMCG marketing for local and multinational firms.  But even then, my feeling for writing never left and it stuck with me like a best friend.  Writing was like an empowerment to me, a gush of adrenalin that lighted me up whenever I'm engaged at it.  It assisted me well in churning out successful campaigns and promos. Sometimes, it just helped me get through those hell days ravaging at marketing plans, or just finishing little crazy tasks in marketing's fast- paced world.  While at it, I have evolved to become my own person, at least to that which I think I am, hahaha!....a strong-willed, independent-thinking and business-minded person.  Oh well, that WAS me during my life's journey BACK then.

So strong has my business inclination become that I found myself embracing later the call for entrepreneurship.  Currently, I face the demands of my own business alongside marriage and family.  Before I just saw my mom's juggling of all those tasks for managing the home as one easy task. But now, I say it's NOT!  Being an Eve's descendant myself,  I realize the many roles that we females have to play at home, at work, and at community.  Once again, I succumb to my writing so I can rise above another goal and manage to be best at it. But finally this time, my writing has founded a brilliant place--the internet.

Internet blogging as one brilliant venue for writing buffs.
Photo courtesy of StartupStockPhotos via Pixabay




And so I created this blog, Go Entrepinay.  May it be a venue for sharing my business, economics, and marketing knowledge, plus practical work experiences as an entrepreneur.  May it also be a venue for finding ways that would help fill in a woman's many other roles while entrepreneuring!  Lastly, may it be a venue for women, especially Pinays, to find and become the best of themselves. 

To all enterprising Pinays, I send out one big cheer to you... Kaya mo 'yan, sis!

Oh well, this IS me during my life's journey NOW. 

Join me!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave your comments here.